Thursday, November 10, 2011

Busy hands, etc

Got a few things on over the next couple of weeks.

This Saturday, I'll be at Eltham Festival, telling pirate stories and making pirate hats and doing pirate stuff.  (3pm, November 12.)

School visits: next Tuesday I'll be at Manor Lakes in Wyndham - there'll also be a performance of some scenes from Act of Faith, which will be kinda strange but wonderful. Then a few days later I'll be at Lowther Hall. Looking forward to meeting everyone at both schools.

Also looking forward to talking to the folks from Victorian public libraries next week, about writing and research and, of course, reading.

Then it's up to Byron Bay, with my PhD hat on (actually, I don't have one of those yet) to present a paper at the annual conference of the Australasian Association of Writing Programs.

No comments: